Here’s a list of some natural ingredients that help boost immunity:
- Astragalus: is antiviral and battles chronic illness, 1,000 mg/day
- Coconut Oil: inhibits growth of pathogenic microbes
- Echinacea: 1,000 mg/day
- Grape Juice
- Green Tea: polyphenol extract epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) helps protect against antibiotic resistant strains of “Staphylococcus aureus”
- Honey: (both pasteurized and raw) protects against food-borne pathogens
- Chaga (Inonotus obliquus) is a potent immune strengthener
- Cordyceps (Cordyceps sinensis) stimulates the immune system and promotes antitumour activity
- Oyster or Abalone (Pleurotus abalonus) has antiviral properties that help stimulate the immune system and the ability to destroy free radicals
- Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum) has antiaging qualities, strenghtens the immune system and enhances the body’s ability to resist secondary infections
- Turkey Tail (Coriolus versicolor) boosts immunity
- Omega 3 fatty acids: 4,000 mg/day
- Probiotics: help prevent and control food-borne infections
- Schisandra is an antiviral herb
- Selenium: 200 mcg/day
- Thyme: works against E. Coli & Staphylococcus aureus, can prevent food poinsoning and fights fungi like Candida Albicans
- Vitamin A: 10,000 IU/day
- Vitamins B3 & B12
- Vitamin C: 1,000 mg/day
- Vitamin D: 5,000 – 10,000 IU/day
- Vitamin E
- Zinc: 50mg/day
These contain mercury, aluminum, formaldehyde, foreign genetic material, antibiotics and cells from aborted fetal tissues. Does it make any logical sense why any of these chemicals should be injected into your body to protect you?
Children are already getting 50 doses of 14 Vaccines from birth to age 6 and 69 doses of 16 Vaccines by age 18. Now, the soon-to-be-available CoVid Vaccine will be added to that roster. So what’s one more, right?
Moreover, a baby doesn’t even have an immune system until about 6 months of age, then it takes till 14 yrs of age for that immune system to reach maturity. But health experts are recommending vaccines from the moment a baby enters this world? A vaccine is supposedly protecting the child from disease while at the same time suppressing an immune system that hasn’t even begun to develop yet?!?!
Do we Need Protection from Viruses?
According to Aajonus Vonderplanitz, viruses are actually made in the human body to cleanse out toxins. What he discusses actually makes a lot of sense. Listen to this video for a point of view that is not explained from most sources of information on this topic.
To learn more on this subject and the upcoming CoVid-19 Vaccine: Dr. Rashid Buttar
Possible side-effects from vaccinations include: