Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH)
Also known as “Enlarged Prostate,” this seems to be an unfortunate by-product of aging.
Although this is not a cancerous diagnosis, it does increase a man’s susceptibility to develop Prostate Cancer. Switching your diet to consuming only plant-based, whole foods, as well as maintaining a regular exercise routine, will help prevent the prostate cancer
- eat a low-fat, high fiber diet
- maintain a healthy weight
- limit or avoid coffee & alcohol
- Decongestants & Antihistamines can increase BPH symptoms
- do Kegel exercises to strengthen the pelvic muscles
Chemical-based prescriptions have negative side-effects that reduce sex drive. Pills like Viagra will likely do the “job” on an “on-call” basis but will also contribute to the problem if taken regularly.
Organic Saw Palmetto can help deal with this discomfort and help restore your sex life. This should be taken regularly in order to see results. It will be a slow & steady process with less negative consequences.
* Always check with your doctor before stopping/starting any medications/supplements.
Remember! You are an individual and there are NO generic cures that work for everyone. There are many factors that vary from person to person. What works for one may not for another. This applies to chemical drugs as well as natural products. Here’s HealthLinkBC’s page on Saw Palmetto.