This is an Acid problem, not a fat problem
Achieving ideal body weight is not about dieting or food deprivation. It’s about adopting new lifestyle habits that include proper nutrition and regular exercise. Not only will excess fat melt away but your immune system will improve and reduce your susceptability to diseases.
One in 4 adults is obese in Canada.
During the 80’s & 90’s, childhood obesity in Canada tripled. Today 1/3 of children are overweight or obese due to lifestyle and environmental factors, NOT genetics. Childhood obesity leads to high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, asthma, sleep apnea, liver disease, gallstones & heartburn.
- You need to balance your pH level
- Increase your consumption of Soluble Fibre
- Gum Arabic (Acacia Gum) is a dietary fibre that helps fight obesity and is available in many fibre formulations
- Decrease your consumption of Omega 6 by avoiding seed-based oils and margarines like canola and grapeseed; replace these with extra-virgin olive oil and unrefined coconut oil
- Include a regular exercise program as part of your weekly routine to replace fat with muscle and help prevent injuries
- Adopt healthier eating habits that include regular consumption of vegetables, fruit, legumes, whole grains and lots of water!
- Reduce the amount of fast food consumption by packing your own healthy lunches and eat at home more often. Eating out should be an occasional treat (ex: once a week)
- If eating out regularly is unavoidable, learn how to choose the healthiest food options on the menu as often as possible